If you’re looking for more information about our releases or plans, you’re looking in the wrong place. But if you’re looking for opinions on things that tend to be somewhat related to what you would expect to see here, you might be looking in the right place.
The views expressed on this page are the opinions of the authors and, since those authors are members of Mezashite, they do necessarily reflect the views of Mezashite, either in part or in whole.
We are not responsible for any anguish you may or may not feel, and there is the possibility that we will only respond to your pain with laughter. Now that you have been debriefed, try to enjoy without taking anything too seriously— it’s just the internet.
- Tsundere by Akatsukin
- Don’t skip OP/ED by Akatsukin
- Translating Titles, Part I: Kamikyoku by Etoce
- Why simulcasts are killing fansubbing by Akatsukin
- Why I use “Aikatsu” by Akatsukin
- Why we put TL notes on the site by Akatsukin
- Yuri vs het has gone too far by Akatsukin
- On “dreamshades” by Akatsukin
- On Kyoukai no Kanata through ten episodes by Akatsukin
- Japanese and Dimensions by Akatsukin
- Translation errors and nuance by Akatsukin
- Incoherent Aikatsu babble by Akatsukin
- The role of the support character by Akatsukin
- More incoherent Aikatsu babble by Akatsukin
- Characterization by Akatsukin
- Somewhat coherent Aikatsu babble by Akatsukin
- The Writing of Okada Mari by Akatsukin
- A primer on Okada’s worldview by Akatsukin
- Do you watch “with” anime, or “against” it? by Akatsukin